- The world of TERA is broken up into regions. Each region in the game will be able to elect a Lord.
- To elect a lord, citizens will be able to vote. Right now, a citizen is simply a player located within the region where the election is happening.
- Lords will also be able to be elected via PvP.
- No word on what a Lord's job is.
- Each city in TERA will be able to elect a King.
- Lords can apply for Kingship and be elected.
- Currently, Kings cannot be chosen via PvP.
- In-game, Kings are called Valiks. (I think? The man's accent is very heavy.)
- Kings have control over taxes and they will be able to choose the balance of how monsters spawn in the world. For example, if the King chooses to have less monsters spawn in the lower level areas of the world, more will have to spawn in the higher level areas. This means that the King will have to be very in touch with the community.
- There will be periodic re-elections.